The eXTra finGer

...''He was counting on his fingers.One two three four five six seven eight nine ten eleven.Eleven?Had he been born with an extra finger?''...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Italy

...& visit my web sites: Claudio Parentela's Official Site ''Claudio Parentela:Contemporary Art with a Freakish Taste!'' Lights&Shadows Disturbing Black Inks http://www.myspace.com/claudioparentela

Google

Saturday, July 01, 2006

''Le Miopi della Montagna''-''L'Eretico Cowboy''

My new booklet has been published for ''Underground Press''(http://www.underground.press.net/ )The title is ''LE MIOPI DELLA MONTAGNA''...
...It's a story so romantic...It's the story of a wild love between two wild,weird women...I'ts a story of passions...extreme passions...of money,dogs,women,violence,drugs,gossips...all so wild...all so weird...all so romantic...!!!
...And all the splatter&trash&XXX&comic-story in 36 pages in Black&white for only 5 €

...to order it send an e-mail to:
info@underground-press.net
...& always Underground Press will publish my next booklet ''L'Eretico Cowboy''...I'll give you soon on these pages more informations about,ok?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home