The eXTra finGer

...''He was counting on his fingers.One two three four five six seven eight nine ten eleven.Eleven?Had he been born with an extra finger?''...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Italy

...& visit my web sites: Claudio Parentela's Official Site ''Claudio Parentela:Contemporary Art with a Freakish Taste!'' Lights&Shadows Disturbing Black Inks http://www.myspace.com/claudioparentela

Google

Friday, August 03, 2007

''ELvis IN hawaii''...


...And yes I think really it's my vice to make always new blogs like this...

...But...but...I've done a new art blog ,but...I promise I'll not do any blogs never more!!!

...However I've called my new art blog ''ELvis IN hawaii'' and the link is this:



I'll wait you also here ,ok???

Love& a wonderful summer to all

Claudio Parentela

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home